Monday, May 5, 2008

1st salad (of the summer)



Yesterday was a warm spring day in Paris : over 24°C in the afternoon. I went to the market for some vegetables and decided to prepare them in a salad. I had tomatoes, radish, zuchinis...
Based on a pasta recipe I tried last week for my birthday picnic, and with the ingredient I made my first salad of the summer (I know it's not summer right now, but as I've been sunbathing in the park and eating icecreams, let's pretend it is).

1st Salad (for 1):
- 1 tomato
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small white onion
- 5-10 radishes (depending on their size)
- some feta
- some chicken (I took leftover of grilled chicken)
- cumin and curcuma
- cream
- balsamic vinegar

- Grate the zucchini, slice tomato, radich, feta and chicken, chop the onion.
- Stire cream, spices and vinegar
-Mixe all ingredients together

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well the weather has definitely been so fine it's hard to stay indoor at all...