Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lazy dinner

Yesterday I came back home at reasonable time but seing the dishes waiting to be cleaned I decided I would do that later and I postponed as well preparing the dinner to start reading.
When my stomach decided it would be time to eat, it was 9:30, the dishes were still waiting to be washed and I wasn't in mood to cook something.
After a quick inventory of the fridge I choose to prépare something quick, and it turn out to be a kind of mussels and zucchinis soup.

Mussel and zucchini soup (for 1)

- 1 small zucchini
- frozen mussels
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 1 teaspoon curcuma + salt

Palce the frozen mussels in a cup.
Cut the zucchini in small pieces and add to the mussels
Put in the microwave for 2 minutes.
Add the cream and curcuma, and put in back in microwave for 2minutes.

It's ready!

NB: as mussels were frozen they realized some water when defrasted and that was enough liquid to make it look like a soup...

No comments: