Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Emergency scones

What a strange title for a food recipe!
I call them so because I make them mostly when I haven't been able to go food-shopping intime and I have nothing left for breakfast except carrots. This recipe was first given to me by my chat friend Mike, but as usual I modified it so I could bake something with what was left in my fridge... The god point of the recipe is that it's easy and quick to preapre and that it doesn't require to have an oven!!


Emergency scones

200g flour
1 yogourt
1 tablespoon cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder

Mix flour, baking powder and sugar, add yogourt and cream.
Separate the dough in 6 scones.
Bake in a pan, 5 min on each side.
Let it rest 5 minute in a napkin before eating...

Of course it's better if you eat them just out of the pan...

No comments: