Monday, January 7, 2008

Holidays Spaghetti


It has been a long time since I take holidays. I don't mean going somewhere far away, just taking time off... doing nothing... Well... almost nothing! I used my time to sleep and try new recipes. That's why I added so much things to the blog during the last days. So today's recipe is something quite simple I made to use leftovers of white wine.

For 2:
Spaghetti - depends on how hungry you are ;-)
200g shrimps (I took frozen ones already cooked)
20cl white wine
20cl tomato sauce
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
olive oil
tabasco
nutmeg


Peal and chop onion and garlic. Brown them in olive oil. Add tomato sauce and wine. Reduce a little and add shrimps. Add salt and nutmeg and few drops of tabasco.
Cook spaghetti and add them in the sauce.

No comments: