Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dining in Bordeaux




Yesterday we had our traditional team dinner at "Le cochon volant", which is near Capucin's market in Bordeaux.
It's set in an old butchery, and the food is just amazing... I mean you can easily share a plate for two... AND it's terribly good.

I recomand their "terrine de foie gras maison "(home made foie gras"), the magret is terrific, has is the "pot au feu de canard" (kind of duck stew)

Last time we went there, I had a magret perfectly roasted, and as dessert a "old fashion chocolate cream" mmmmmmm

Now they even have a website (in french), be carefull you might start drooling when reading the list of all meals they serve...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to post the pictures next time! ;)

Anne said...

done! I didn't manage o rotate it, but I will do it next week.